Guarantee & After-Sales Service
FRIDGCON REFRIGERATION ONE YEAR WARRANTY
FRIDGCON warrants to the original purchaser of every new FRIDGCON refrigerated unit, under normal and proper kitchen conditions with use and maintenance service as specified by the equipment user manual and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instructions on the user manual supplied with each FRIDGCON unit.
FRIDGCON obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of one year from the ORIGINAL PURCHASED DATE.
Any part covered under this warranty that are determined by FRIDGCON to have been defective within one year of ORIGINAL PURCHASED DATE is limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts or assemblies.
This Warranty does not cover standard wear parts which include door gaskets, incandescent bulbs or fluorescent bulbs. Warranty also does not cover issues caused by improper installation or lack of basic preventative maintenance which includes regular cleaning of condenser coil and filter.
This Warranty does not cover standard wear and tear parts which include:
- Door Gaskets
- Incandescent Light Bulbs
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- LED Lights
- Door Handles
- Shelves Clips
The two (2) year comressor warranty, from FRIDGCON warrants it’s hermetically and semi-hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal and proper use and maintenance service for a period of two 2 years from the ORIGINAL PURCHASED DATE.
Compressors determined by FRIDGCON to have been defective within this extended time period, will at FRIDGCONS' option, to be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The two (2) year compressor warranty applies only to hermetically and semi-hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to: cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly or any other electrical component, etc.
COMPRESSOR WARRANTY DETAILS
The two year compressor warranty detailed above will be voided if the following procedure is not carefully adhered to:
1. This system contains different refrigerant other than the manufacturers’ original refrigerant and polyolester lubricant. The polyolester lubricant has rapid moisture absorbing qualities. If long exposure to ambient conditions occurs, the lubricant must be removed and replaced with new lubricant. Failure to comply with recommended lubricant specification will void the compressor warranty.
2. Drier Filter replacement is very important and must be changed when a system is opened for servicing. A drier filter using XH-9 desiccant or an exact replacement solid core drier must be used. The new drier filter must also be the same capacity as the drier being replaced.
3. Micron level vacuums must be achieved to insure low moisture levels in the system. 500 microns or lower must be obtained.
4. All Compressor replacements must be obtained through FRIDGCONS' warranty department unless FRIDGCON waives this requirement in writing and at its sole discretion. Failure to comply with these requirements will void the compressor warranty.
Additional Three Year Compressor WarrantyIn addition to the two 2 year warranty stated above, FRIDGCONwarrants its sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship under normal and proper use and maintenance service for a period of three 3 additional years from the date of original installation, but not to exceed five 5 years.
Compressors that have been determined to be defective from FRIDGCONS' within this extended period will be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity according to FRIDGCONS' discretion.
The 3 year extended compressor warranty applies only to sealed parts of the compressor and does not apply to any other parts or components. This includes, the cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, and other electrical components, etc.
The five-year compressor warranty detailed above will be void if the following procedure is not carefully adhered to:
404A, 134A, & R290A Compressor Warranty
1. This system contains R404A, R134A, or R290A refrigerant and lubricant. The lubricant has rapid moisture absorbing qualities.
2. Drier replacement is very important and must be changed when a system is opened for servicing.
3. Micron level vacuums must be achieved to insure low moisture levels in the system.
4. Compressor must be obtained through FRIDGCON, unless otherwise specified in writing, through FRIDGCONS' warranty department.
1. All claims for FRIDGCON model parts must be made directly through FRIDGCON.
2. All claims should include: model number of the unit, the serial number of the cabinet, proof of purchase, date of installation, and all pertinent information supporting the existence of the alleged defect. In case of warranty compressor, either the compressor or the compressor model tag must be returned to FRIDGCON along with above listed information. Failure to comply with warranty policies will result in voiding of claims. Any action or breach of these warranty provisions must commence within three 3 months after that cause of action has occurred.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
FRIDGCONS' sole obligation under this warranty is limited to replacement of parts and labor subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
RELOCATION OF CABINET FOR REPAIR.
FRIDGCON is not responsible for the cost to move a cabinet for any reason from its position of operation on the purchaser's premises to make a warranty repair; this expense is strictly the responsibility of the purchaser.
ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD.
FRIDGCONis not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FRIDGCON determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, failure repair attempts from unauthorized technicians, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God; any expense incurred from void warranties is strictly the responsibility of the purchaser.
IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS.
FRIDGCON IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF FAILED OR DAMAGED COMPONENTS RESULTING FROM INCORRECT SUPPLY VOLTAGE, THE USE OF EXTENSION CORDS, LOW VOLTAGE, OR UNSTABLE SUPPLY VOLTAGE.
REMOVAL OF ASSEMBLY PARTS, DOORS & COSMETICS PARTS. FRIDGCON is not responsible if the purchaser or technician removes assembly parts to make “CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS” to meet their personal specifications and not the Manufactures specifications, doing so will COMPLETELY VOID THE WARANTY.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.FRIDGCONIS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ECONOMIC LOSS, PROFIT LOSS, OR SPECIAL INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM FOOD OR PRODUCT SPOILAGE CLAIMS WHETHER OR NOT ON ACCOUNT OF REFRIGERATION FAILURE.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom it was delivered. ANY SUCH ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER SHALL VOID THE WARRANTIES HEREIN AND SHALL VOID ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IMPROPER USAGE.FRIDGCONASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PARTS COVERAGE FOR COMPONENT FAILURE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM IMPROPER USAGE OR INSTALLATION OR FAILURE TO CLEAN AND/OR MAINTAIN PRODUCT AS SET FORTH IN THE WARRANTY PACKET PROVIDED WITH THE UNIT
RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS:FRIDGCON assumes no liability for parts coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in noncommercial or residential applications.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, EXCEPT THE TWO (2) YEAR PARTS AND COMPRESSOR WARRANTY, PLUS THE ADDITIONAL 5 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE COMPRESSOR AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. THESE WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTY AND MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
OUTSIDE U.S.:This warranty does not apply to, and FRIDGCONis not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the continental United States.
THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO EQUIPMENT SHIPPED FROM FRIDGCON’S WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS LOCATED AT:Fridgcon Corporate Office
3069 4th Street Riverside, California 92507
Contact us at 1-956-627-6208